Thursday, August 20, 2009

Becoming a Respitory Therapist.

The career I chose, is Respiratory Therapy. I chose this career mainly because I love the income. The only thing I would disagree on would be all of the hours of working I would have to do, but in this life wouldn't be a problem because the more hours the more money, there's never to much money. My dad is a respiratory therapist, I see how he spends his money, and what he can spend it on, I thought to myself I would like to be the same in my near future.
As a child I grew up with asthma, the type of asthma is coughing. Every time I would start coughing I would end up having to go to the hospital. The respiratory therapist would always have great attitudes, and would always know what to do to make me feel better in a matter of minutes. They are good at what they do, I think to my self each time I go, that I would like to be just like them, I want kids to feel the same way about me.
Thanks for reading my 1st blog...C.EMERY

1 comment:

  1. I like that you have a personal interest pushing you toward this career.

    Be sure to proofread before you post, though...also, if you could change the font to something easier to read,my old eyes would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete