Thursday, September 3, 2009

I really like this!!

Wow! Okay, I'm actually starting to think that this is the job for me. I felt that it would be good for me to at least know the history of something that I would love to be one day. Respiratory Therapy was at first referred to as inhalation therapy, people that were practicing this position are very little. They were trained by the nurses, you could say that they were the nurse's asst.
Theses chores were technical, but easy at the same time, things like setting up oxygen tanks, plugging the patients in to their breathing machines etc. So yeah! This hasn't always been a real job. Now, back to why I'm starting to like this job. I actually got the chance to go to my dad's job and see him in action. It's not a very easy task, but wow! How great is it that, to see someone I personally know, do something that I would love to do in my future. My dad is head supervisor at EKL, as for the respiratory department, man would I love to be in shoes!
Well, until next time. Thanks for reading my 2nd blog! C.EMERY!

1 comment:

  1. It's a pretty decent job, although I like the hours -- only 3 days a week. Good luck in your pursuit.

    ReplyDelete