Friday, September 18, 2009

Looking good!

This job is kind of on the neutral level as for now, because there is nothing else I can do at this point. I asked my dad how long I would have to go to respiratory school though, he told me it may vary between 18 months-2years, which isn't bad at all. I know every penny would have to be earned though. My dad started off only making $10.00 an hour, now faithfully working 15 years he's just about tripled that! Just a little inspiration for me!!

There are more requirements, like clinical training at various hospitals, working with actual patients. Once the training is through, I would have to go take certain test in order to even get my license. So basically, I've realized that this isn't exactly going to be a walk in the park. I have it set in my mind, that its what i want to do for a career, simply because the school isn't to tough, then the money is worth it, since I'm not a big spender. Well, that for reading my third blog!!! Please stay tuned...C. EMERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment